2012年7月22日 星期日

~~My Learning Experience - Joy and Challenges~~


Just have a retrospection!! During our study is in progress,we inevitably need to
deal with various of problems which are difficult and troublous.Hence we were in a
quandary that feel nervous and helpless.For me, I want to partake of a number of
experiences about my own learning difficult,With regard to my experience,the details
is as follow.

  Sorrowfully, my Chinese Language is relatively worse than other classmates is my  class,especially in reading and writing aspects . Moreover, I could hardly applied the knowledge during the exams!! I totally felt frustrated !!Why I cannot like other classmates able to getting a favorable score with ease !!?? By and by,I found the answer,I were lack of practises on weekday probably ,thus incapable to answer the questions in the examinations immediately. Hence , I regular to do some practises in order to get pass ,either in tesks or exams!! The most worth is ,I succeed to got a nice score in end up. I not only felt satisfy with it,but also let me to gained a self-discipline ability !!


    In earnest,even though you are inferior in whichever subject. Take your time, don't be feel discourage, come to grip with reality!! !! Nothing is ever as bad as it seems and you have only to keep your attitude toward positive !!You should set up a target and find out the solution which is suitable for yourself .  I believe that you will soon overcome the difficulties, then escape from diffidence and hesitation !!!
.
All in all,success are hinge on our own perseverance and determination,the result generally vary with the striving in a sense. Supposing I am aspire to obtain favorable achievement in examination, I must put my heart and soul into the revision and keenly resolved to do well in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education as hard as possible!!!
 
NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言